Friday, April 6, 2012

Mary just ordered a replacement cover from Dogcheapsleeps.com:

Can’t wait to get rid of these shower curtains I use to cover her dog bed, (never really worked anyway) What a mess its been for us,Selena is 13 yrs now and is incontinent, and has arthritis. This cover will make her feel comfortable now.
My prayers have been answered….

I’ve been looking so long and I only see water resistant beds

or those uncomfortable beds made out of pvc and mesh.

Not what I wanted, and finally this time when

I searched Waterproof bed/covers your site came up!
God Bless you for what you are doing, your helping so

many people and their beloved pets….
Mary and Selena
Please keep us up to date on how Selena is doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please visit us at http://www.dogcheapsleeps.com